We strive to ensure all pupils achieve their full potential and develop a life- long love for learning which will impact on their ability to make a positive contribution to society. We will equip children with the skills to make a positive contribution in society by demonstrating qualities such as kindness, respect, co-operation, valuing differences while celebrating cultural diversity and British values.
‘Through high quality teaching and the nurturing of positive self- esteem, each child will achieve their potential in a safe and rewarding environment.’
We will create a learning environment that ensures success. We will ensure a safe, caring supportive and inclusive school in which academic success will be delivered and the development of individual flair, creativity, talent and personality will be encouraged.
We aim to:
- offer a broad, balanced curriculum which builds self-esteem and confidence, while offering challenge, differentiation, excellence and enjoyment
- provide children with a safe and secure environment in which they can develop ICT expertise and use ICT in curriculum learning and beyond
- provide an environment which supports social, academic, physical, emotional and psychological health
- foster partnerships with parents and the local and wider community
We aim to provide children with the skills to enable them to be:
- healthy and responsible citizens
- successful learners
- creative thinkers
- reflective individuals
If you require any further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help.