Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
- 8.10a.m. Breakfast Club
- 8.50a.m. Children arrive into playground
- 9.00a.m. Lessons start promptly
- 11.50a.m. Key Stage 1 Lunch
- 12.00p.m. Key Stage 2 Lunch
- 12.40p.m. Afternoon sessions start
- 3.15p.m. School Ends
- 3.15p.m. After school activities begin
From September 2014 all children in Reception and Key Stage 1 (Years 1 and 2) can have a free school meal if they choose to. It is hoped that by providing free meals for these children that it will improve their health and concentration in school, encourage a varied diet and improve understanding of how to eat healthy. For children in KS2 meals cost £1.95 per day. Please see below the current menu.
We will be adding a list of our forms here shortly.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.